What’s new in LynxKite?
- More accurate progress indicators for box outputs.
- Visualizations can now render edges as undirected straight lines.
- Hover and progress animations for boxes.
- Implemented a lot of common operations on Sphynx speeding up many workspaces significantly.
- Added graph convolutional network operations: “Train a GCN regressor”,
“Train a GCN classifier”, and “Predict with GCN”.
- Added “Compute in Python” box.
- Advanced settings in some boxes are hidden behind a click.
- Long legends on visualizations can be scrolled.
- Wizards can be maximized.
- Revamped the “Visualize as slider” feature. The slider now appears on the visualization
instead of appearing in the configuration. The slider can affect either the color or the visibility
- The currently viewed folder is now stored in the URL, so you can send a link to a specific folder.
The default folder after logging in is your user folder.
- Small improvements, like better defaults for graph visualizations and nicer trigger button on
- Hotfix for a Sphynx bug. (#9053)
- Sphynx is now enabled by default. A couple operations run on Sphynx.
- Wizards have been added as an experimental feature. Use the anchor box to turn a workspace
into a wizard.
- If you copied some boxes into a YAML file, you can now drag-and-drop this file
to a workspace to insert those boxes.
kiterc configuration options to allow public access LynxKite instances.
- Added “Embed vertices”, “Embed with t-SNE”, and “Import well-known graph dataset”
operations. They require PyTorch Geometric to be installed.
- Smaller UI improvements and performance improvements.
- Retry backend requests on 504 Gateway Timeout errors. This allows running without timeout errors
even behind proxies that we cannot reconfigure, such as in client deployments or on
- Minor UI fixes and graph visualization improvements.
- New multi-domain backend. This is the foundation for the high-performance Sphynx backend.
(But Sphynx is not included yet.)
- Users are welcomed by an interactive tutorial.
- A choice of color maps for visualizing qualitative attributes.
- Instruments (such as graph visualization and SQL) can be used on snapshots.
- “Go to root folder” button and “Copy path to clipboard” option in directory browser.
- Bug fixes and improvements, such as eliminating flicker on UI elements.
- Click a vertex in a visualization to open a context menu for interactive graph navigation.
- Popup box improvements: Parameters are full-width. Popups avoid overlapping. Popups reopen
at previous position with previous dimensions.
- Added new operation: Export to Hive.
- For consistency, project tables such as
edges can be accessed as
- Bugfixes for HDFS use under Kerberos, and minor fixes and improvements in LynxKite.
- The first public evaluation release.